Helping you develop markets, transact confidently and enhance cash flow
Every day our experienced cross-border trade finance team handles large volumes of Export Letters of Credit originating from Zenith Bank Plc and correspondent banks in Nigeria and West Africa. Transactions made elsewhere in the world are expedited quickly and efficiently through our global network of banking contacts.
How we help you grow your business:
- Expertise: capitalise on our extensive knowledge and experience to transact efficiently and successfully in African markets
- Improved cash flow: we settle Incoming Letters of Credit and shipping documents promptly
- Involvement: our team will get to know your business and have a thorough understanding of your export/import priorities
- Convenience: we are based in the City of London
- A seamless service: every aspect of every transaction handled in house
- Speed: most transactions completed in less than 48 hours
- Personal attention: our people are conscientious, responsive and courteous
- Committed: we will go out of our way to get things done when you want and as you want
- Assistance: guidance and advice on trading with Nigeria or elsewhere in Africa
Zenith Bank (UK) Ltd offers transparent and straightforward security warehousing, keeping you informed on any relevant market and administrative changes.
Whether you are a first entrant or experienced investor, we arrange for tailor-made advisory and non-advisory custody accounts for both (Sub-Saharan Africa) Eurobonds and local Nigerian securities. In addition, we keep records up to date and monitor any potential compliance issues.